Am I fat?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 20, 2014 1:31pm
via iOS
I'm 13 years old and I have 44kg and I am tall around 155cm.
Some people from my school call me fat. I don't know why because people who call me fat have more kg than me, but I don't call them fat. I don't want hurt them but I won't let them call me fat. I'm so sad.
20 Dec
You are fabulous and unique and most of all beautiful. Every body is different. As a matter of fact, the body you had yesterday is different from the one you have today- it's better! You are smart and obviously nice. Keep up the good work. You will go far in life. I'm sure of it.
20 Dec
I'm 12 and weigh 49 kg So Yeah Lol x
20 Dec
I am 14. I am 180 cm tall and have 55 kg. I am also anorexic. So it is better to be fat than anorexic
Image_thumb
1654 Posts
Dec 20, 2014 1:36pm
via iOS
Only listen to yourself when asking that question, who gives a crap what others say. My daughter is 14 and a boy called her "fat"... She's like me & told him she didn't care what he thought coz at least she can lose weight IF she wants to, but he'll always be ugly 
20 Dec
Even I'm 14, let them comment! They r jealous of you, that is how I don't feel hurt.
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Dec 20, 2014 2:51pm
via Android

lol if you're fat then what should i call myself.your pictures don't show any sign of fat instead it completely shows that you're cute and have fit shaped body and this is 101% that J factor due to which your classmates are saying you 'FAT'.Well still you should workout to remain this way or more energetic.Just ignore that Fat word and next time ignore them thinking that they are very much jealous of your cute personality...!!!

20 Dec
First of all, you are obviously not fat and you know it. Some advice: break this habit early. I know it's normal and somewhat fashionable for teenagers to feel insecure and to ask other people for reassurance. Learn to reassure yourself. It doesn't matter whether you're fat or not. People generally would much rather be around a confident curvy woman than a skinny-mini who keeps asking "do I look fat? Does this make me look fat?" Trust me. Learn to love yourself, work for the body YOU want (not the body you think someone else wants), and be confident! That's...
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Dec 20, 2014 3:20pm
via Android

Look I'm 12 149 cm and weigh 49 kg so Yeah

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 20, 2014 4:17pm
via Android

Hey lucija..U knw what u look jst gorgeous...u dnt look fatso at all..people have diffrent views..if u jst listten to dem..ull get demotivated..jst dnt listen to this kind of crap at all.U look beautiful.believe what u feel nd do what u believe  ..dats it. All d vry bst..

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51