Staying consistent

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 30, 2014 6:52am
via Android

Anyone have tips for staying consistent in working out and eating healthy? I want to have a healthy lifestyle but I find myself getting sidetracked and slacking on working out or eating a bunch of junk.

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 30, 2014 9:30am
via Android

Keep reminding yourself what you're gonna look like at The end of it all

30 Dec
I know gotta keep that in mind haha :)
Image_thumb
30 Posts
Dec 30, 2014 3:06pm

Plan your meals out in advance so you have everything you need to eat healthy on hand. I usually plan for the week as to what I want to feed my family so that I can get everything I need when I'm at the grocery store. I find that when I don't do this I'm scrambling around for dinner and that's usually when I order a pizza or some other junk to feed everyone.

You should also plan your workouts. If you're a morning person then you can get up 20-30 mins earlier to fit in a workout. If you're a night owl you can talk an evening walk or do a workout after work. Try to work out 3-4 times a week for at least 20-30 mins. Put the workouts on your phone's calendar so you have the reminder in front of you. I can speak first hand as to how easy it is to forget to do a workout when I don't have something to remind me. 

30 Dec
Thank you this is really good advice! I feel like planning ahead would help a lot especially when I'm scrambling in the morning for school

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51