30 kg New Year Resolution.

1 post | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 1, 2015 6:40pm
via Android

I have been trying to lose weight for a year or so but never took it seriously but i have now gone way of the line.In 17 year old who weighs 105 kg which is extremely obese.Im 5'8.I have the most fat on my thighs so I have made a new year resolution to lose 30 kg. So it would be nice to have some motivation or have a petson by my side who is also losing weight so at the end of the day you can like have help from someonw or maybe even gove challenges look out for each other foods and stuff.Thanks a lot for reading my nonsence. :p

01 Jan
Its not nonsense I totally understand what you are going through. We can motivate each other im trying to lose 20lbs and become more define. Ill check on you and you can check on me.
01 Jan
I would love to join y'all workouts I use to be 113 until I got on birth control so now I weight 145 I have a stomach and thighs touch and went from a size 5-7 to an 11 and has cellulite to
02 Jan
Hey! I'll join too. Im 22yrs old and i weight 120. Just had a baby a month ago and I am trying to lose 15lbs. Good luck to you guys! Follow me I'll follow back(:

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51