How to grow taller?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Tumblr_mtiytxskxf1remv1so1_500_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 7, 2015 2:52pm
via Android

I'm short and i thought i want to grow taller. Is there any of the exercises i should do acknowledge about it. Thanks ;)

07 Jan
i want to grow taller too .. i am just 154 cm only .. now i am 16 years old ..
07 Jan
I read that stretching workouts help if you do them regulary
07 Jan
Thanks Monica for the reply .. I will try to streching everyday .. I hope it work ..
07 Jan
Hey the best thing is stretching and drinken alot of water. It worked for me cause I'm 13 and 1,72m Long
07 Jan
Yahh it is from the genetics
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 7, 2015 3:34pm
Stretching can help but for the most part its mostly in your genetics
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jan 7, 2015 9:45pm
via Android

Hey Lisa, I was thinking recently 'I could do with growing a couple inches in height!' And I had a look online. People here have given some ideas, however the main things I found was to drink plenty of water and drink milk for the calcium, and stretching works - you can straighten and strengthen your spine, which adds an inch or two apparently! It depends on when your growth plates seal (usually late teens) and how much Human Growth Hormone (HGH) your body releases. Getting plenty of vitamins and amino acids into your diet will ensure that your body produces more HGH, the stuff that makes you grow. Also I bought some herbal HGH supplements a couple days ago, which apparently boost height! I'm very doubtful about them and they will last me 4 months. We will see if they make any difference! And keep exercising, that helps! Good luck!

07 Jan
Thank you! Its a great information to look out for :)
Image_thumb
385 Posts
Jan 10, 2015 12:50pm
via Android

You dont mention your age but from some of the comments mentioning 13 then you are still growing... various parts of your body matures at different rates growing taller is usually sporadic and around 14-15 years is usually a major growth spurt and then height will increase until 18 sometimes even 20s.

There is some loose evidence that weighted squats can trigger the same growth hormone and claimed people have gained up to 2 inches .. weather its true or not its still an excellent workout so still gain from the work out.

Image_thumb
68 Posts
Jan 10, 2015 1:30pm
via Android

Babydoll. Work em heels!.  there is a certain age  when growing stops. And after that. All you can do is work em heels.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51