How many days a week is good??

2 posts | Original | Recent
19 Posts
Jan 12, 2015 8:08am
via iOS
Heyy, with how many workouts a week do you get the best result?
12 Jan
Doing work out depends on what kind of body you have and activities u do. On an average 4 days a week with 1 hour daily work out is good. Keep in mind food u have.
12 Jan
Se segui attentamente gli esercizi , per un fisico perfetto , io direi 4 volte da 1 ora a settimana sono più che abbastanza. :)
12 Jan
Miguel, è Anto l'italiano, non Laura XD
12 Jan
Infatti mi sembrava strano ahahahah che figura. :D
214 Posts
Jan 12, 2015 10:33am
via Android

Laura, you have already been answered... The thing I'd like to point out is that it's very important to let your muscles have rest. This could happen even only training different muscle groups every day (there are a lot of people having only one rest day per week), but I think you're a beginner who is targeting abs so I'd recommend 3 days a week. If you go to a gym they would say Monday, Wednesday and Friday rather than Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday for a reason. You should let your muscles recover, that's when they get stronger. Of course a lot depends on the workouts as well. On rest days you can still have light cardio, stretching, walks... That's called "active rest day". It's your choice. In my opinion you should try different solutions until you find the one that suits you. Good luck! :)

13 Jan
It is good to do Excercise like a Monday and take a break Tuesday

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51