HELP! I'm getting braces

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jan 14, 2015 4:29pm
via iOS
How bad do you think braces look? Please react, need your help..
14 Jan
Why should you care what anyone thinks...forget other people if they judge there not worth knowing...that said there so common hardly anyone apart from idiots mentioned above notice :-)
14 Jan
You could get the clear braces so they're not as noticeable. One time I didn't even know this girl had braces on until she told me.
15 Jan
I've had em lol
15 Jan
Your beautiful dont worry
16 Jan
Hey Laura! Im 13 so I know how it feels to feel self cautious or worried at school or around people when you are the "oddball". You might be nervous, but my friend looks amazing in braces and i think she looks better with braces than without! And, you get to choose cool colors! Sweet. (: i think you'll do just fine. As long as you at least look happy with them no one will care. Good luck!
Image_thumb
110 Posts
Jan 14, 2015 4:34pm
via Android

Wear them with style and grace and you'll look great :-)

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 14, 2015 5:42pm
via Android

Braces are so common today that it is not even an issue. People as you as 13 to as old as 40 get them.  Besides, people who judge you whether you have braces or not are not worth your time

Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 14, 2015 11:34pm
via iOS
Hey, I took my braces off 2 days ago, best feeling ever, the theeth are all lined up and  they look something out of a textbook. (this happens to everyone)
Some people never noticed I was wearing braces, I'm a boy (well, not actually a "boy", I'm 16) and me and my friends were talking in the other day that girls with braces look more cute. Most of the girls of course, I don't know every single living being on this planet earth ;)
Anyway, get some braces and work hard, cause that's what life is about, work hard and achieve goals. (And this is a workout app so there's that)
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 15, 2015 5:33am
via iOS
No one makes fun of people with braces, it's a very normal thing. Girls with braces look cute and I'm a girl.  wear them with confidence, the only bad thing is the pain but you get used to braces. I had mine for about 5 years so I understand.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 15, 2015 6:42am
via Android

Braces hurt but you get used to them, worth it in the long run, don't  freak out! I wouldn't  recommend  clear braces  as they can get stained and look terrible. :)

15 Jan
Yup my brother had his for 4 years and was proud of it
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 15, 2015 12:23pm
via Android

Braces are not ugly i have them and people dont call me ugly same with the captain of my football team he has braces

Image_thumb
44 Posts
Jan 15, 2015 3:17pm
via Android

They are worth it. You may think they look bad, but a lot of people think there cute. So don't worry about them.

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jan 15, 2015 3:20pm
via iOS
Woow so much reply!! Thank you so much :) I'm gonna rock those braces 
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 15, 2015 9:10pm
via Android

Don't worry, it's not such a big deal!
I'm 17 and I only got mine for almost a month ago. I'm already perfectly used to it, and the people around me as well. The pain was practically zero and it's unbelievable that I already notice difference!

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Jan 15, 2015 9:29pm
via Android

Nah not actually bad
Some get you cute thoo
Get those sexy type . How much time you gona keep em?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51