Acne

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 14, 2015 10:19pm
via Android

Aaahhh so I feel so bad for saying this..I love my bf, a lot. But he has bad acne and so I resist touching his face or kissing his face because acne and pimples in general gross me out...he also kisses me on the cheek but it's always a rly wet kiss and I hate that..how can I tell him? :/ I feel really mean, but it's the truth..

14 Jan
Honestly is key in any relationship. Just be up front with him.
14 Jan
I agree with Amanda
15 Jan
Dont be nervous guys understand y u break up with them
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jan 14, 2015 10:43pm
via Android

Ooh I'd like to see what people have to say/comment on this!

14 Jan
Nice name btw ;)
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Jan 14, 2015 11:12pm
via Android

Well, that is going to be difficult, tell him that you love him, you enjoy being with him, and then tell him that the acné is bothering you. Maybe go together to buy a cream or if naccesary to the dr. Like i said, It isn't easy, but you need to be comfortable 'couse sooner or later, he is going to realize that. Good luck.

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 15, 2015 5:27am
via iOS
If you love him you won't care if he has acne, sounds to me you may not actually love him bc if you did you woul accept him for who he is and not judge him by his looks.
15 Jan
Good one
15 Jan
I've been straight forward in my relationship. Looks matter to me, so I made sure to put that out there. After we got married, things didn't change and looks still matter. We both push each other to stay fit and take care of ourselves. If it truly matters to you, then let him know and if he doesn't understand too bad for him. Find someone who shares your interests and ideologies. Settling for anything less will make you unhappy in the long run.
Image_thumb
385 Posts
Jan 15, 2015 10:45am
via Android

Tell him the truth...it might be a kick up the arse he needs to get it sorted...

Doesnt mean you dont love him at all just means you dont love the acne.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51