Disappointing !

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 24, 2015 12:47pm
via Android

I am very sad cause I was 60 kilo then I was 53.5 kg that's amazing but when I entered school I started to eat until I am 60 kg and going to pass it with an A+ !! I am satisfied at all cause my height is 153 cm I am a short girl and I admit it ! So my weight have to be from 48 to 53 kg and I was 0.5 kg near my goal... I am an idiot.. And again motivation is not available in my family cause I have a little brother who eats and never get fat ! I wish I had the type of body and seeing him eating in front of me is so hard !! So I started to eat again .. That's my story

24 Jan
Firstly Mai welcome and cogratulations on your wonderful achievement in school. Remember you lost that weight at the start of school well that was fantastic. You need to remember weight control is a dicipline and can be challenging. For most people these days they don't even want to face this challenge. Yet here you are looking for guidance and support where you can. For this I applaud you. The community on skinless can be very supportive.as for your current situation remember that when you keep focusing on others and what they are doing or not doing for weight loss. You...
Image_thumb
222 Posts
Jan 24, 2015 1:10pm
via Android

It is very hard when we don't have the support of those around us . The thing is that you have to remember that you are doing it for Yourself. I struggle to get support also that's why I come on this app. I have interacted with some incredible people who are really supportive and focused. Lean on us and remember it's about what YOU want to be.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 24, 2015 1:14pm
via Android

Thanks ! i will take by your advice :')

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 24, 2015 1:16pm
via Android

Thanks a lot ! :')

24 Jan
Your welcome and don't hesitate to ask for help
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jan 24, 2015 3:14pm
via Android

If we strongly desire and strongly strive for something, then no one and nothing can stop us making the change.
And let me share my experience. I used to have the kind of body you mentioned about regarding your brother. I used to eat a lot during my childhood days. Never used to gain weight. But later on after college I started gaining weight for even the smallest thing I ate. My elder brother used to eat and gain weight even during his childhood days just like you.
But what led us to working out is that we wanted to feel confident.
I wanted to feel stronger, lighter, and cooler.
Exercise helps you get disciplined and focussed.
So pick yourself up and start working out. Be strong. Noone can defeat you in the end but you. Never give up.
So its up to your mind and your heart to get out of misery. So just pick yourself up and start working out.
(And tell your bro to stop stuffing his mouth.. he he)
All the best...

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 24, 2015 4:05pm
via Android

Hey I'm david I just wanted to tell you I had the same problem when I started out the thing that really help me was when I found out this proven study that it take 28 days of doing something straight to make it a life habit breakable but hard to break and it takes 28 days to break a habit also so what help me was setting my self short to goals I could achieve, for example my first goals was to break my habit to of eating bad late night snacks so for 28 days my gaols was to cut that out but I was gonna need something to replace its spot so while I was doing that my other goal was to for 28 days to eat healthy snacks when I was tempted to eat bad one, but of course your not gonna stop after 28 days it just help to make it so much easier to stay away from that stuff because it became a habit so its something natural now and after achieve this short goal you feel proud and that push you for more, just strive for greatness and never accept less than that, and this little study and goals help me eat healthy get into a working out routine cut out bad unhealthy food and bad habits which over brighten my life so just try this little challenge for 28 day STRAIGHT in a row don't do what ever it is holding you back from reaching your long term goal and do what you wanna do to reach your long term goal,, hope this helps you and good luck

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51