A Small Teen Who Wants Strength

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 27, 2015 10:01pm
via iOS
My goal is to build up arm strength before I go off to college this fall! My problem is that I'm a small girl with no time between acting and studying!
27 Jan
Try crossfit, great for girls getting built!
28 Jan
29 Jan
Get thin by sweating off water weight burning calories and then strength training
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jan 27, 2015 10:30pm
via Android

Melanie, good luck! I find it hard to fit in a workout after a long day, but even with short frequent workouts it won't be long before you begin to see results. And of course, excersize is good for the brain! you'll make a habit of it in no time and best of luck with college later on

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 28, 2015 2:53pm
via iOS
then do it
Image_thumb
52 Posts
Jan 28, 2015 3:11pm
via Android

Hi Melanie, there are some amazing workouts on Skimble you can do and you probably don't need a lot of time to do it. Bodyweight exercises are awesome and get a pair of moderate to heavy dumbbells to get started. To build muscle nutrition is key so increase your protein, good carbs and fat intake. Especially with a busy schedule we tend to neglect regular meals but you have to in order to achieve your goals. Wish you all the best!

Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Jan 28, 2015 3:12pm
via iOS
PUSH-UPS - as many as you can in 1 minute 

CHANGE OF PACE *Sk - incline wall push-ups every time you go to the bathroom. 

That's only 2-3 mins and you can fit them in through your day. Focus on increasing the number of push-ups you do a day & it'll help you build upper body strength and develop a small amount of tone. 
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 29, 2015 1:23am
via Android

can u give your mobile number

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51