Everyone is already skinny D:

4 posts | Original | Recent
4 Posts
Feb 17, 2015 3:04am
via Android

i see a lot of people on here saying "trying to lose" and their stomach is already flat and im over here feeling like a blob now

17 Feb
What's your goal?? Add me on Facebook. My name is Rose Verrier
17 Feb
Friend request sent...but my goal is 120 or if i feel skinny before i reach 120 then i go for that
17 Feb
Ohh okay got it! We'll talk more on Facebook!
55 Posts
Feb 17, 2015 4:16am
via iOS
Every body's got to start some where girl!!! When I started I was around 180 it took a couple years and a bunch of times giving up to get to 120 but I'm here and still have a ways to get to where I want to be! Make small reachable goals them once you reach them make more!! Good luck with your fitness journey!!
17 Feb
Thanks...i was 176 now im at 167.2
17 Feb
That's awesome! Keep up the hard work it definitely pays off!!!
382 Posts
Feb 17, 2015 8:51am
via Android

There are heaps of fat people and thick people and generally out of shape people on here. I guess you see only the skinny people since you're in some kind of illusion of being the only not-skinny person. I don't know, that's how I felt when I was young.

Anyways, YES there are a lot of skinny people asking for advice on losing weight. That doesn't mean they need to lose weight and it certainly doesn't mean that you're a blob. I guess some of them have eating disorders and some of them have distorted body images.

This is about YOU, your body, your life, your confidence. Nothing else, no one else.

5 Posts
Feb 17, 2015 6:47pm
via Android

I'm 185.. definitely not skinny and just joined

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51