Help!

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Feb 20, 2015 1:13pm
via Android

Hello guys! So, I broke my leg 2 months ago and I completely recovered now. Buuuut... my legs are now asymetrical. I have no muscles anymore and one leg is fatter than another! :o Has anyone of you expirienced this?? I need to start working out a little bit, can anyone recommend me something to make my legs be in the same shape??? THANKS!! (Ps I'll post a picture if you want to see the case)

20 Feb
Hello maja ... I'm football player ... A bout ur leg u should walking and running ... U should do some of exercises for ur leg .. Pot to me some photo and I will help u .. Don't give up keep going
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Feb 20, 2015 1:34pm
via Android

Yeah I tried that... but I can still see the difference :/

20 Feb
Hey .. Don't give up .. U must wait to see the change ... Just keep training .. And do some exercise for ur single leg ... And u will see ..
Image_thumb
382 Posts
Feb 20, 2015 1:44pm
via Android

Maybe you could try single leg squats and such, to work the thinner leg more than the other. It will take some time rebuilding muscle after not being able to use your leg for that long.

Grayshirtface_thumb
96 Posts
Feb 20, 2015 3:28pm

You may want to consider compound lifting with heavy weights. Squats and deadlifts will work both of your legs at the same time. You'll probably have to begin at a lower weight than if your legs were both equal but you can work your way up.

Also, unweighted squats and lunges. Your leg is smaller because of inactivity. As you remain active over a longer period of time your leg will get back to it's twin. Just be patient and keep at it. How long was your leg out of commission? It will take at least that long for you to get it back up with the other one.

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Feb 20, 2015 3:45pm
via Android

Thanks for advices everyone! I pretty much tried these stuff, but I wasn't sure if I should keep trying. Thanks again!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51