Teenagers and Motivation

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Mar 1, 2015 10:40am
via Android

Any teenagers here? How do you keep yourself motivated to work out?

01 Mar
I'm 15 and I spend my times on "healthy ideas" videos and follow some people who motivate others on thumbs up to keep being motivate
01 Mar
Awesome! Don't you get bored? Like, it's so hard for me to workout :3
01 Mar
Not really, it's kinda like a routine that you made. It's easier to make a workout when some results show up, I have to admit the start it's difficult but you just have to keep in mind that you can do it.
01 Mar
Yeah. My problem is I don't have someone to start with this stuff. I know I can do it alone but it's so hard. Anyway, Ill be starting on Tuesday. Gym every weekdays while home workouts during weekends haha. Hoping that it'll work out!
01 Mar
Well good luck !
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Mar 1, 2015 11:03am
via Android

Working out keeps me happy enough to keep living lol does that seem dark? But yeah

01 Mar
Nah not dark at all. I envy you since you have the days to work out and the motivation. For teenagers and especially in a country like the Philippines, you always get lazy to work out hahaha.
01 Mar
Haha oh well in the end you just have to motivate yourself just think about where you want to get and motivation will follow on its own :D
01 Mar
I hope so since I'll be in college next school year. I've been planning to start this month but I don't know how to hahaha we gonna go to gyms and personal workouts. Hope it will work out lol
01 Mar
Okay well good luck with your goals :D
Mar 1, 2015 1:42pm
via Android

My health and happiness are my motivation to work out. The motivation got me up at 715 happy to work out as strange as it seems. Because I know the harder I push or the more I do the more I lose and it's happiness

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 1, 2015 11:29pm
via iOS
If you get yourself into a routine, you'll be used to it. I workout every day and then Sunday is my rest day. Once you do this for about a month, it'll just be part of your everyday routine. Best of luck and keep on pushing!
Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 2, 2015 10:46am
via Android

Hey :) I'm 16 and I recently started working out. When I don't feel motivated, I just think about my goal :) It has really helped me. Since I started working out, I feel better about myself and it helps me relieve of stress :)) Plus try to make workout a part of your routine :D Good luck :)

Image_thumb
223 Posts
Mar 2, 2015 9:07pm
via iOS
I'm a teen, 14. And what motivates me, is how I would look like with my dream bod. We here too help. But you're your own motivation, you give yourself that boost.
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Mar 20, 2015 2:04am
via iOS
I stay motivated by reminding myself of how good I feel after I work out. The feeling I get after I've worked up a good sweat. Also, I think of my ex and how having a good body is the best revenge✌️
Image_thumb
44 Posts
Apr 3, 2015 2:34pm
via Android

Its better to think about wat makes u workout

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Apr 3, 2015 3:26pm
via Android

Once you start to see results,that will be enough motivation

03 Apr
That feels very great

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51