Not feeling motivated anymore

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Mar 5, 2015 7:43pm
via iOS
I fon't feel motivated anymore cos i'm not seeing much results. I'm almost done with the program but still not much results. Any ideas why?
06 Mar
Don't give up! Keep trying (:
10 Mar
The thing is we always expect results in very short time. For me, I always set my goals for at least six months. Because when you start a training routine, everything in it has to adopt itself just for that training. I'm not just talking about your muscles, your lungs, your bones, your brain and even your cells. This is not simple process. All you have to do is dedication. Believe that you will achieve your goals, that will keep you going.
Image_thumb
459 Posts
Mar 5, 2015 8:05pm
via Android

We're all different my friend.
Some of us can go through any program and see instant results, and for others it feel as if we're climbing a mountain walking backwards.
Nutrition of course plays a major part in the results we see.
Make sure you're getting the proper amount of calories and macros are in check.
another thing that none of us can fight; genetics. Genetics are truly the deciding factor in body shaping.

Other than that man, just keep working hard...where there's a will there's a way. Never never ever never give up.  Try another program. Try another after that. Some of us take weeks or months to see the results we want. Years even.

Keep going, keep pushing...it's going to be tough and even discouraging at times. But I promise you, you will NEVER see the results you want if you stop.

Keep researching,  keep asking questions,  keep trying, keep kicking ass and you will see the results you want.
We each have a star, all you have to do is find it. When you do, everyone who sees it will be blinded.

05 Mar
Great comment and advice! Thank you DJ, you made me feel motivated
05 Mar
You're welcome. Hell, I think I motivated myself there a bit. But isn't that why we're all here :)
06 Mar
Best motivational comment I've read in ages! I think the genetics part needs to be lifted more. I don't think people in general are aware how large genetics role is in what we can expect from working out, and that there are different body types and changing your body into a different type is impossible. We need to work with what we've been given and make the best out of it.
06 Mar
A very good movivation u gave thanks very much !
06 Mar
I just hope my words can someone. And in turn they help someone else. So on. ..and so on
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Mar 6, 2015 3:35pm
via iOS
Thank you very much, D. J. This made me motivated again. Thanks again, man! 
06 Mar
Glad I can help buddy. Anytime, just let me know.
Image_thumb
459 Posts
Mar 6, 2015 4:07pm
via Android

You did a good thing admitting you feel unmotivated.  That happens to us all at one point or another.  Don't be afraid of it. Just keep in mind it's a dirty little part of fitness that we don't talk about enough.  Once you come to terms with it,  it's easier to pace yourself. I've almost hurt myself before over doing things wanting John Cena tris or Scott Adkins shoulders...it's not worth 6 weeks of recovery.  Your body is your body, and with dedication and patience you'll see the results.
Stay humble and work hard.

06 Mar
D. J., I'm developing a small internet crush on you here.
07 Mar
Daaaaawwww , oh you stahp, stahp it right nowww. Lol
07 Mar
Lol! No.
07 Mar
Well ok ok, some wars just aren't worth winning . Hahaha

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51