I need someone to guide me

2 posts | Original | Recent
4 Posts
Mar 23, 2015 10:32pm
via Android

So i've just started to work out and i'd really like to be consistent but i just keep failing.. So i'm looking for some kind of "personal trainer" , someone who can keep me on track,motivate and advise.. I am 16, almost 17 if that means anything

23 Mar
You just have to search for your own motivation like pictures of anyone's abs or legs. That can motivate you. I'm 16 too and it took a while to understand what to do to motivate myself but now I can
24 Mar
You are great and sweet and beauty keep training and development
24 Mar
Thank you guys! I will try :)
76 Posts
Mar 23, 2015 11:51pm
via Android

Omg girls I can totally relate!! I'm 17 and a half now , I lost 60lbs in a year from 15-16 and hell ya u jus gotta find your personal motivation and inner self control!! Eat lots of salads and drink den smoothies!! I'm going thru the personal trainers course right now and I can't wait to help ppl jus like u guys:) keep up the good work and don't let anything or anyone stop u!! U guys got this bcuz if I can do it so can u! See my profile before and after pictures! Bye n remember to take care of your bodies because its the only place u have to live...forever:p ttyl girls

24 Mar
I'll be yo coach...lol...nah a noon to
24 Mar
Wow good for you!! Wish i had your will.. But i' m glad someone can relate,so your speech certanly motivated me . Thanks :*

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51