Apr 4, 2015 1:24am
via iOS
Help me work out everyday
04 Apr
Only you can prevent forest fires
04 Apr
Take workout as a game and enjoy it
04 Apr
take a bottle and write the "workout" note on it. put some money in the bottle after every workout. in the end of the month, you are able to spend that money :D (tips: you should buy healthy stuffs on that money, or things that helps you with the workout)
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Apr 4, 2015 1:50am
via iOS
Having a hard time really
05 Apr
Wish I could make you feel better :)
05 Apr
Tharkee chokro
05 Apr
Just kidding brother... No offense
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Apr 4, 2015 1:39pm
via Android

Go kay go u can do it you have it inside u beauty go out there n show them pump up the music ahan thats it :)

Image_thumb
269 Posts
Apr 4, 2015 1:43pm
via iOS
Self motivation read this or

Motivation is within each of us. We have to learn to find it for ourselves as I can sit here all day and say: You can do this or whatever. I myself learned the hard way how motivation works, 3 years I looked outside for it. 185lbs kinda kicked it. 
Anyway, check out those two posts, and luck to you! I hope you find what you need. 
04 Apr
I read your comment after I put up mine. We're saying the same thing and I can attest to this because I have actually tried this.
04 Apr
Me too. Lost 11lbs in my own. And still working on it. Have a ways to go but I'll get there :)
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Apr 4, 2015 2:11pm
via Android

Best of luck with that because no one can motivate you for working out except for yourself . I lost 5 kgs and the credit for my motivation belongs to me only. And I'm proud of it.

Image_thumb
195 Posts
Apr 4, 2015 2:52pm
via Android

I've lost 7kgs of fat so far, don't hate my self in the mirror as much as before and most importantly: I LOVE what I do on here.

THAT'S my motivation! NO ONE will do the hard work for you. This is more a mental than physical challenge. Get up, or get out. Tough as that.

Best of luck!

04 Apr
We're on the same page of thinking. Everyone who has lost some weight will always say motivation come fron within.
04 Apr
Everybody ever achieving anything will say that. Nothing in life worth having comes easy. No pain, no gain.
Image_thumb
68 Posts
Apr 5, 2015 5:12am
via Android

I was the same but i went back to the basics for me. I loved running as a kid cross country mostly & i loved to dance so find something u enjoy then set a goal time frame achieve.I also find so much more motivation on Youtube see ppl do it with you motivating yiu the whole time . there's so much to do its a matter of what you are into & what you think you should get out of it ie abs,weight loss sculpt etc.I found Youtube so helpful Zumba is fun Xhit my fav & plenty more to get you up & mobing before u know it u shed fat.Work on burning cals then incorporate weight training its also YOUTUBE or JUST crank up your fav songs dance around before u know it u will have had a work out.Streching is vital before & after. Healthy diet & regular excerise & education is the key . keep it simple until you are ready to progress.A gym can offer proper proven methods with a custom made program as we all have different body types & to get maximum results the fastest.
I can't afford or justify the cash i just teach myself & i have had a few bodybuilding bfs so they are so into counting everything.Remember start off simple. Learn the excerise using proper technique & form  then make it harder either by doing more  excerises  for longer reps or increasing the weight making ur body going into a shock mode "It's a good thing"

Image_thumb
138 Posts
Apr 5, 2015 5:19am
via Android

Heyy Kay..just set a target for yourself and commit yourself to achieve it and be honest to yourself in your commitment and trust me you will automatically get motivated to workout!! You won't need any one to motivate you then!! All the best!!

05 Apr
Thanks so much! thank you thank you I'm doing my best
05 Apr
You're welcome :) All the best!!:-)
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Apr 5, 2015 12:37pm
via iOS
Thank you guys
Image_thumb
269 Posts
May 28, 2015 11:54am
via iOS
Have you found it yet? Think about why you started.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jun 3, 2015 4:50pm
via Android

Go on pinterest and watch before/after pictures !

Icon_missing_thumb
14 Posts
Jun 7, 2015 7:59am
via Android

Definitely work on self motivation before you find your team. You inspire me just by not giving up your search for finding inspiration. Bang! Bang!

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jun 14, 2015 5:30am
via Android

Seem like ur are looking little fat. Oh sorry fat is wrong word ill say overweigh. So staying motivate is must... Isn't it?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51