Best Abs Workout for 30 mins? Help me please?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 6, 2015 10:09am
via Android

Hello,Im 18 and Im not going to the gym..So I nid ur help for  Abs workout..Can u guys give me the best workout out there for 30mins..Im pleased if u guys leave any replies..Pls help me?

Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 6, 2015 11:36am
via iOS
Do the absoulotely amazing abs workout
07 Apr
Okay thx..:-) I would love to try
Apr 6, 2015 3:15pm
via Android

Why in 30min?

07 Apr
Best way to burn ur fat even faster..tats wat pll recommended
Image_thumb
68 Posts
Apr 6, 2015 3:41pm
via Android

Yiu just need to work your core so spiderman crunches,leg raises,one legged,climbing watch YouTube Xhit its called there's heaps of ab excerises you can incorporate into your gym workout.Fitness blender has standing abs workout its awesome!a bit intense but 10 mins each one. There's a lot of excerises u can do wide toe touches reverse crunches ,working the obliques on each side side planks standard plank raise one arm & leg spiderman raise arms and legs out while on your belly. Cardio is essential in getting abs.Beachbodymom is awesome boot camp workout with 3 levels of difficulty it burns that fat & u enjoy it.weight training is vital too Xhit arms,flys,kickbacks,bicep curls.its important to be able to i breath properly. Look up the Stomach Vacuum on Youtube thts how u get to crunch your ab muscles while doing the excerise breathing correctly from the lungs not the tummy.hence getting rock hard abs.lets do this!!

11 Apr
Can u link any work outs please
Image_thumb
68 Posts
Apr 6, 2015 3:45pm
via Android

I dont have a gym membership just a mat a ball hand weights or cans of food or bottles of water 1.5kgs buy the ab circle pro its worth it.i wss so pleased to find the Youtube clips i have mentioned Xhit & Fittness Blender they have so many different types of abdominal excerises u will never get bored dtay motivated i do it all ev r y second day.Add me.

07 Apr
Perfect! Thank You melinda! if any other suggestions pls let me know :)
08 Apr
Pop sugar on Youtube and fit happy see what you think.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51