What's your motivation teens, what keeps you going.

15 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Apr 8, 2015 1:55am
via iOS
I'm a fitness teen and I've been curious as to what other teens motivation is, mine is simple, fitness is my passion. every bodies is unique and that's what keeps them going. Care to share?
17 Aug
I think seeing other people's bodies that are very toned and fit makes me jealous and it gets me motivated. As well as when I find out that I go down a size
21 Sep
My quote that keeps me going What's a MOMENT of pain for a LIFETIME of glory?
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Apr 8, 2015 2:00am
via Android

My motivation is to see myself progressing and feel the pain because i think that is worthing, i like reaching my goals and see that everyday i can do a little more and sometimes the good feeling of the relief after a workout it is undescriptible the good feling of knowing that you are doing it right, for yourself, not to others see you better

08 Apr
There you go, evolve or die!
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 8, 2015 2:04am
via iOS
My motivation is to  look and feel better about my body. Just setting goals for myself such as what I could possibly look like and feel inside myself, strives motivation in me. As well as the fact that I love the adrenaline some workouts can cause, it gives you a rewarding feeling
08 Apr
When I first started working out it was actually to look good, but then I realized how good I felt and everything changed for me. Nice job!
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 8, 2015 2:11am
via iOS
My motivation is how I wanna look. The perfect body, that's all everyone wants ! I'm hurting toning my body more to get it ready for those upcoming photoshoots ;) keep in mind the possibilities of having the perfect body! You're an inspiration to others, you get to brag and show it off and if you're into modeling, that will be perfect
08 Apr
Exactly, think of how you could put this into your career, represent your colors, and be proud!
Image_thumb
76 Posts
Apr 8, 2015 2:14am
via Android

While workin out?!? Music music MUSIC!! Tk that extra mile, sprint up that hill or levee n keep goin!! I love trey songzz n eminem Keshaaaaa

08 Apr
Yeah music always helps!
Icon_missing_thumb
10 Posts
Apr 10, 2015 8:32am
via iOS
My motivation is too stay fit and look good for the chicks
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Apr 10, 2015 6:13pm
via Android

Actually,  Victoria's secret models are one of my main motivations, and music too.

Image_thumb
34 Posts
Jul 15, 2015 4:55pm
via Android

The hunger for more and knowing that every rep gets me closer to my goal which is to be the best in the world.

21 Jul
Yeah I hope to do fitness modeling when I get out of high school so a career in fitness is definitely set in my eyes
Image_thumb
42 Posts
Jul 20, 2015 2:58pm
via iOS
uh to look good.
20 Jul
To look GREAT.... :-)
21 Jul
It's not all about that but yeah it doesn't hurt to look good
21 Jul
And it's one thing to be good, but strive to be great
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 26, 2015 7:12pm
via Android

Other people being stronger faster than me also bruce lee i train 4 days a week for 60 min full body barely any breaks im 14 and an almost the most fit grade 8 i make faster progress then the rest of the kids that train in mma but what sucks is i dont know how to fight

26 Aug
That's good, just make sure you're staying consistent and eating right, drinking plenty of water, things like that. What is your goal?
Icon_missing_thumb
280 Posts
Aug 27, 2015 2:22am

My motiation is jesus, being sober, and living a christian life style.

07 Sep
That's your motivation to workout?
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Sep 7, 2015 12:32am
via Android

Get a girlfriend

07 Sep
07 Sep
It'll help with landing a wife
10616502_839288299435855_3630313032747414076_n_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 20, 2015 8:02am
via Android

Ma nigga

Image_thumb
54 Posts
Oct 20, 2015 2:56pm
via Android

Hey,
All I think about working out is, "If I sweat today, I get results tommorow, life isn't all about being a couch potato, so get that ass off the couch and work" this keeps me motivated tbh. Even I'm a workout freak, if I don't workout for a week I feel odd, u might be knowing that feeling. Anyways, keep going keep motivated.

25 Oct
I know that feeling, except it's more of a daily thing, if I don't do my daily push-ups or pull-ups or I if I don't lift weights, I don't feel right for the rest of the day
Oct 24, 2015 10:22pm
via Android

This may sound weird, but my motivation is to get and keep a perfect condition for when I get old. I mean, I'd like to keep my strenght and flexibility. Maybe to become a yoga teacher in the future

25 Oct
I like that, a lot of elderly people suffer in old age from just giving up, I would like to be in my very old years and still be in shape

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51