Six pack ?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 12, 2015 9:33pm
via iOS
I don't like they way I look ! And I have many friends who do not have even an inch of fat on them and i want to lose stomach fat off so I can start working on my goal: a six pack I know this sounds crazy but I have friends who are my age and have six packs . Any advice on how to reach my goal
Icon_missing_thumb
12 Posts
Apr 12, 2015 9:46pm
via Android

Hi Ally. I am in the same position as you. I want to lose weight and get a six pack because people call me fat. The guy I like is really skinny and one of his best friends called me fat. I know what it's like. I have been to a fairness evening and because I didn't want to seem unfit I pushed my self. My waist was 33 inches just before that evening. I did the circuits every night for a month. My waist is now 29 inches and I can see some muscle trying to poke it's way through the surface. I encourage you to find somebody who knows what they are doing and ask them to give you some tips. You'll have a six pack in no time. good luck

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 12, 2015 10:34pm
via Android

Clean eating is the key! And working out obs. I'm trying to get a six pack myself too Good luck with it!

Image_thumb
821 Posts
Apr 12, 2015 11:19pm
via Android

There is a lot of forums on 6 packs already. Ameer bux has a good one. I'll reply to his topic so it goes to top of active.

164629_368711556601667_1290706187_n_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 13, 2015 3:41am
via Android

Eat Healthy food . I see many people who think less eating can reduce fat. But it only makes you weak  physically and mentally & your fat will remain. eat properly, workout properly. Start with Light workout. Take your time. Don't push yourself very hard through heavy workout, it may give you stretch marks, what causes ugly skin. Be careful of that.
BEST OF LUCK

Image_thumb
44 Posts
Apr 13, 2015 10:16am
via Android

It is said that abs are not made in gym they are made in kitchen . It is very difficult to make abs but it is not possible. For abs u should know ur body fat percentage . First see wat is ur body fat percentage in google. To. Make abs ur body fat should be 10%to 14%. Do p90x abs ripper for abs . Im sure that will help.

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Apr 13, 2015 10:59am
via Android

The Best is Nitrix for BSN Store or Monster Pak for Scitec Nutrition.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51