Does this really work?

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 13, 2015 12:25pm
via Android

Hi,
I was just wondering how well this app works, and if anyone has success stories with this app they could share with me. Im desperate to lose weight and have tried lots of apps (I run aswell) but none really work. Does this app work?

13 Apr
Hi it definiately works BUT you need to workout consitent and need to go trough the burns in your body instead stopping then. Also very important is to eat the right things and in the right mass. I have also been working out with this app and changed the foods that I eat and lost 3,5 kg in a week so far
13 Apr
Thank you :)
Image_thumb
51 Posts
Apr 13, 2015 2:43pm
via Android

I have lost weight by cutting calories.  Exercise alone won't work to lose weight.  You also need to cut calories.

Image_thumb
159 Posts
Apr 13, 2015 2:53pm
via Android

It works if you work :D
But yeah it's really amazing. It's flexible so you can make any kind of work out that suits you yourself, in addition to the 1000s here already. It's inspiring to see how far you've come with a your workout history being recorded. Plus you make friends who inspire you. 
It's definitely worked for most people.

Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 13, 2015 4:34pm
via iOS
Yes! But you have to be willing to work. I recently quit the gym because of my busy schedule so I was looking for an alternative. It has great programs. If your not used to working out start off small and work your way up. It's not going to happen over night, it's a long process but it will be well worth it in the end. Good Luck!
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 13, 2015 4:43pm
via Android

I have changed my diet so that I'm cutting out all crap foods, so hopefully I will see a difference :)

Image_thumb
196 Posts
Apr 13, 2015 5:01pm
via Android

Working great for me!

Image_thumb
215 Posts
Apr 13, 2015 5:06pm
via Android

It does but you have to be willing to keep at it and not quit when you don't see results. Also choosing healthier foods will help too (:

Image_thumb
512 Posts
Apr 13, 2015 8:30pm
via Android

This app is only a source of information and motivation and can't do the work for you. No one can!

Image_thumb
26 Posts
Apr 13, 2015 8:34pm
via Android

Ohhh yes this does really work, I started with some small fitness apps from Google Play Store, but this here is a lot more, it's fun to see all your Buddy working out and motivate each other, no matter if its only a like or some comments.
I love it and dont wanna miss it anymore.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51