Six Pack help

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Apr 14, 2015 10:06pm
via Android

Any helpful tips for how to loose the body fat that's covering my abbs (Its not that much, but its enough to keep them hidden)

20 Apr
Weightlifting burns a lot of calories. Diet is very important and drink plenty of water. Stick to a routine that is suitable for you and you should be making good progress!
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 15, 2015 1:51am
via Android

You cannot skip weigh lifting! You need to build muscle strength. The muscles needs energy, and when you work out hard (I meant hard!), it will scream for energy, so your extra fat will be transformed in energy to your muscles. In a very easy language, that's what you need. Diet is very important, too. Make sure you eat well and drink plenty of water. Good luck!

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Apr 15, 2015 2:54am
via Android

Thanks man. That helps alot!

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Apr 15, 2015 2:55am
via Android

Thanks a lot!

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Apr 15, 2015 10:27am
via Android

Ok. What do BMR and TDEE stand for?

15 Apr
Bro I can tell u what I know about it or u can check on Google urself. But I see no point especially since ur beginning. Just get the basics at first and find what works best for U. And the only way u can u that is by actually trying something out. Dw about that at the moment. Just use my fitness pal to keep track of calories. And also still make sure u burn more calories than u eat. U still obviously have to make sure u eat enough a day. So find ur daily caloric needs on...
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Apr 15, 2015 6:07pm
via Android

Yeah I got the app. Its good so far. Has every food I eat.

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Apr 15, 2015 6:10pm
via Android

I saved all of the work outs to do later. They look good.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51