Belly Fat

4 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Apr 17, 2015 3:01am
via Android

How can i get rid of belly fats? Im working out for almost a month but i can see any progress.

17 Apr
Work on cardio and iys about hormones 5 types foods have them cauliflower broccoli etc but you can do excerises to make your body produce more Lupton.i have the same goal u need a bmi of 18 to get ripped abs.but diet is vital no wheat,pasta,rice Avacado & almonds also give u Lupton naturally look up short cuts to six pack abs it gas a ninja workout its awesome u will get abs in no time not to mention have a great body.
17 Apr
Testerone, Leptin,human growth hormone , u need protein too try a protein bar
17 Apr
Sorty short cut to six packs is on Youtube
37 Posts
Apr 17, 2015 4:22am
via Android

It goes off slowly.. Don't rush

950 Posts
Apr 17, 2015 6:02am
via Android

Belly fat is often the last to go. Our bodies naturally store the fat there first, so to get rid of it you have to get your body fat % down quite low. As you make progress, you'll lose fat everywhere else first. This is why visible abs is such a difficult goal.

7 Posts
Apr 17, 2015 6:59am
via Android

Hi man, relax all will be well. I've been excersising for three months now and hardly see any visible result at the belly.

It is like others already stated,  it's the last place to get rid of your fat.

But meanwhile, don't close your eyes for other body improvements. My endurance has exploded, I'm stronger, feel better, my mood is better and I  eat better. Just to name a few benefits.

Don't focus on the goal, enjoy the trip.
Oh and BTW , also change your diet. Eating more than you burn will never make you lose anything
Good luck!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51