Why and when did you started working out?

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Apr 23, 2015 5:31am
via Android

Why do you workout and when did you start?

23 Apr
To get the body i always wanted, keeps me in a stable mind frame, an its good for me an i only like the best an what makes me stronger
Image_thumb
288 Posts
Apr 23, 2015 6:01am
via Android

To change my lifestyle

Image_thumb
159 Posts
Apr 23, 2015 6:36am
via Android

To look good and make my mind stronger

Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 23, 2015 7:08am
via Android

I want to get back to how my body was when i was more active and not sitting on my butt all day playing video games. I wanna be flexible again.

28 Apr
You can married
28 Apr
28 Apr
Just kidding cus I like you
28 Apr
You should go away.
28 Apr
Haaaaaah
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Apr 23, 2015 10:58am
via Android

I always like challenging myself and I want to be the best role model for my son. I started working out at a very young age, maybe 12 years old. Stopped working out completely around 17. And now I have been consistent for 1 year and a half.

28 Apr
Cool dad :)
Icon_missing_thumb
28 Posts
Apr 23, 2015 8:20pm
via iOS
Because i can be the best! so why not to be one?;)
28 Apr
Right :)
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 24, 2015 8:03pm
via iOS
I mainly started training after new year. I was bullied for quite some time, so i decided on my new year resolution that i would try not to be so lazy as i was before and actually start taking care of my body. I have trained for quite some time (3 months straight) and i keep on going! I would say that i am more able to protect myself and i have more confidence in myself now.
28 Apr
Nice, keep it up bruh :)
Image_thumb
116 Posts
Apr 24, 2015 10:42pm
via iOS
January 5 of this year, I am no stranger to losing weight and exercise, being a very high risk pregnancy I always have no choice but to let myself go, I eat right but my body never cares about that, if I don't maintain a certain fitness level it doesn't matter, so losing baby weight AGAIN And I had my boys 16 months apart so I had almost no time to lose the previous baby weight before being pregnant again
28 Apr
Aww, you can do it mom :)
Image_thumb
214 Posts
Apr 24, 2015 11:04pm
via Android

I downloaded this app about a year ago (maybe more!) after I had my second son. Around that time, working out was fun for me. Never really paid much attention to it. Also, going to a gym to me was like another girl buying new shoes haha Again, I thought it was fun.
I've never had to worry about weight so I never worried about what I was eating. Won't go into all the details of why I started working out, but I will say it was mainly for my kids. I got to thinking "I'm young and a parent. I want to actually be able to enjoy my boys instead of being too weak to play with them" And that's it! For them If that doesn't jump out and grab you, I don't know what will.
But yeah, here I am trying to get back what I had lost when I had my second child. They're wild as h*ll and I won't do them a bit of good if I can't run after them and pick them up.

28 Apr
Great. You're a cool mom :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51