How would you define beauty?

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 24, 2015 5:10am
via Android

I'd like to read some of our opinion on what beauty really is, thanks. There is no right or wrong.

24 Apr
Beauty to me is confidence and happiness within ones own decisions and life. Creating that love for yourself gives the ability to properly love, and uplift others.
Image_thumb
382 Posts
Apr 24, 2015 9:34am
via Android

Agree with Manuel. Beauty comes from within and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What I consider beautiful might not be what you consider beautiful. Just think of how you begin to see people as beautiful once you get to know and love them. Loving yourself and loving the skin you're in is the most important part. Your body is your temple.

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Apr 24, 2015 1:40pm
via Android

Purely attitude! A person's attitude really shows on the outside. An ugly personality or attitude can make the most physically beautiful person actually physically ugly. And vis versa. A beautiful person is one who is kind, giving, caring and is very grounded with good morals.

24 Apr
Agreed I've met some people that upon first sight seemed quite attractive. But after getting to know them I couldn't stomach the sight of them. And more often it works the other way as well.
Image_thumb
215 Posts
Apr 24, 2015 3:37pm

Beauty is something that touches your heart. It can be everything, a word, a pic, something in nature, even just a smile. It has nothing in common with that what magazines want to tell us it is. It's individual

Image_thumb
385 Posts
Apr 24, 2015 3:39pm
via Android

Go to a mirror and look into it....that is beauty :-)

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
May 8, 2015 1:53am
via iOS
I think that beauty its not about your weight, or your face, even your body. Its about your soul, your mind and your heart. Its the way you move, the way you talk, the way you express yourself. Its about being comfortable in your own skin, loving yourself and being proud of it. Beauty its about being yourself.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
May 8, 2015 2:02am
via Android

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

There is no exact definition of beauty, because everyone's idea of beauty is different.

Image_thumb
20 Posts
May 8, 2015 2:47am
via Android

I agree, beauty comes from within....What you may think is beautiful, someone else may have a different opinion...Everyone is beautiful in their own way....My definition of beauty, when it shows on the inside as well on the ouside...Looks are not everything, but when someone is attractive and has a good heart, respectful, and caring, that is beautiful to me....:)

Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 8, 2015 4:28am
via iOS
In my opinion, beauty comes from natural looks. The people that I know wear makeup to hide all their beauty makes and blemishes hoping that they would look prettier, although for me I prefer the natural look on everyone no matter what they look like. A good personality is also part of being beautiful. I am sure that your are gorgeous.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51