Feel confident in a bikini?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 26, 2015 9:05pm
via iOS
Sooo this year I decided I wanted to pick a bikini for my swimwear. I felt really good about it when I bought it, but I wore it the other day and felt out of place. Like afraid of people looking at me and afraid of how I looked to them. I know it's irrational to be 93 pounds and feel "fat" when in a swimsuit. I was wondering if anyone else has this problem of self consciousness in a swimsuit. How do you relax and feel confident?
26 Apr
What I do is that i tend to not care an focus on something else but if that still doesn't help, my skin is already a bit tanned but I prefer to apply tan and that helps me boost my confidence.
26 Apr
93 pound!! That's like half of me!!
27 Apr
I think that's very common. Have you tried a one piece instead? There's some really cute ones out in stores now. I wear that when I go swimming and feel way less "naked" and you also lose that feeling your bikini might fall off lol
22 Mar
Omg, I feel weird in ANY swimsuit.
27 Jun
I recently went to obx and intentionally packed only bikini so I could force myself, day 2 I was comfortable, it is hard but you have to jump in and learn to love your body and not worry about other people's options :-)
Image_thumb
196 Posts
Apr 27, 2015 7:00pm
via Android

I'd feel funny in a bikini lol

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 26, 2016 11:52am

Hello there...Lolz....I think you must go for a cute ruffle bikini , as ruffles looks so cute and it will help you to feel lees ....what you have mentioned...!!! And one more thing if you feel like your bikini might fall off than you should go for One Piece Swimsuit or bikini it would be the best choice for you.

Image_thumb
258 Posts
Feb 26, 2016 3:02pm
via Android

Lol I've never been comfortable in many bikinis. I love the ones with attached skirts and tank tops. You look familiar you live in vinita before?

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jun 26, 2016 6:41pm
via Android

I feel really insecure too

27 Jul
I am a swimmer so I totally know what you mean.I weigh 51 pounds(I'm a kid)And I can still feel self-conches.I try to buy 1 piece suits.Well thats my advice.Bye.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51