Should I take a bath after workout?

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Apr 28, 2015 3:01am
via Android

When is the best time?

28 Apr
I bath 2-4 times a day...before the gym, after the gym and before and after martial arts in the evening . Its courtesy not to stink up the place and sweat can cause rash, pimples etc
28 Apr
I thought of this thread at Krav tonight there was a guy that stunk really bad of stale sweat...it was horrible grappling with him...so my point stand..hehe
29 Apr
Yes. I do martial arts as well and workout every day and take a shower after each of those. Before is optional (although a good a idea) but you should definitely shower after.
21 May
I do every night shower after my workouts I just feel more comfortable.
Image_thumb
954 Posts
Apr 28, 2015 3:05am
via Android

Yes the best time to shower is soon after working out, preferably after a short cool-down time. Some people don't realize how strongly they smell after working out.

Image_thumb
459 Posts
Apr 28, 2015 3:49am
via Android

Yes. The answer is always yes. No one likes back pimples from wearing sweaty workout clothes.

28 Apr
Cool tnx
30 Apr
Even if youre still sweating?
30 Apr
The answer is always yes. If you're done working out...get in the shower. Asap. Stinky. Lol :-)
Image_thumb
382 Posts
Apr 28, 2015 8:33am
via Android

I'd say it completely depends on how much you sweat. If I do 10-15 minutes of yoga and only break a little sweat in my face I don't take take a shower. I wash my face and then I'm good to go. If I get sweaty all over I take a shower of course.

Image_thumb
821 Posts
Apr 28, 2015 8:36am
via Android

Did you sweat> yes!
Do you possibly stink> yes!
Should you shower>YES!

Snapchat--2676407824574891288_thumb
5 Posts
May 17, 2015 11:07am
via Android

Yes. Maybe you can do a hot-cold shower (i dont know the right english word for it(i'm from germany)). Where you often switch the temperature.

Image_thumb
1657 Posts
May 17, 2015 2:02pm
via iOS
I always shower on the off-chance I'll get lucky! 
I tend to have 3 showers a day for that reason alone, regardless of whether I've worked out. Sweat is only sexy in the movies 
Image_thumb
334 Posts
May 17, 2015 2:27pm
via Android

Puahahaha....this post is killing me!!!
Hold on...serious level...in a minute...hold on....hahahahahaha....breathe Hadi...just breathe. I can't stop!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51