Abs

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
May 1, 2015 1:56pm
via iOS
Hey I need to know what kinds of food to eat. Because they say abs are made in the kitchen . And I need so modavation to keep going .. Because I've been doing this app for about six months now I definitely see a difference but I just haven't got to My goal yet which is a little disappointing. I just need to know how to reach my goal of getting abs by the summertime!
Image_thumb
56 Posts
May 1, 2015 6:03pm
via Android

Healthy food.go green as much as you can. Diminish you intake of carbs and no fat allowed. Except healthy fats as in fish + more protein

02 May
Dude, get some research into you before you go lobbing out advice.
02 May
I did..what's wrong u think I said?
Image_thumb
55 Posts
May 2, 2015 5:16pm
via iOS
Please don't read literally when they say abs are made in the kitchen. It should say "healthy body is made in the kitchen, a healthy mind is made by education".

To gain abs, you eat a well balanced meal, work out your abs (cuz it is a muscle) and you do your proper sleeps - it's really a simply formula but don't think there is a pill to solve this - it's all hard work.
20 yrs strong and it took me 15 years to get it right - ain't no such thing as easy - those are for the lazy!

God bless!
Image_thumb
196 Posts
May 2, 2015 5:17pm
via Android

No salts, sugars, breads.

02 May
Salt is needed for proper osmosis Sugar is needed for energy (krebs cycle) Carbs are also needed for energy (glucose. Depriving of all those three is a sure shot way to start having health problems. What you meant to say (perhaps) is limit your intake of those three in moderation to your physical activity (do you walk, do you sit a lot, how intense are your workouts, etc.) Please read up on how the human body works or take up biology - it's a fascinating subject!
03 May
Plenty fruit and veg, right amount of protein and clean carbs and fat. H.i.i.t is very good for getting bodyfat down and your abs will start to show. Your female so don't wonder into the danger zone of low bodyfat. Females need a higher amount than makes
03 May

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51