Losing the wrong weight

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
May 5, 2015 8:42pm
via iOS
So since I've been going to the gym and working on my legs and butt I've only ended up losing my butt. I feel as though my stomach and upper body is bigger and now my lower body is smaller. Is it bc I'm losing fat before I gain muscle?
Should I just stop working my lower body and just increase calorie intake? I was content with my butt but now it's flat
05 May
Well it seems you need to put in use the legendary Squats ^^.Working your legs will help you to do more and more.Squats will make a great butt.Upper body it seems dont need so much work.Do focus on your legs and butt to feel confident and.....Have your self back :) Cause that butt belongs to you and deserve to be great ;D
05 May
So focus to your legs*If you need a great workout for your lower body and your legs PM me or follow me to stay updated. :) Dont be shy to ask make a question...Everything is accepted.
05 May
What of bench press
05 May
Bech press rocks.Thats effective.Should work it out too.I cant believe that i tap do many letters wrong on my keyboard... :P
05 May
What ur namre please
Image_thumb
139 Posts
May 5, 2015 9:32pm
via Android

Forgive me...My keyboard makes me spam to the correct word everytime...I am sorry.Delete them please if you can.Here is a great workout for legs.Check this out!Legs Workout.Also Bench Press will help you too.

Image_thumb
214 Posts
May 5, 2015 10:27pm
via Android

I know that feeling... Working on the booty myself. I think I've lost fat there, that's all.
To make those glutes bigger make sure you eat your proteins as well.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51