I neeeed to lose weight fast, like... Fast.

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 12, 2015 1:04am
via iOS
Ok soooo... My friends are leaving this year because they're moving and we wanted to throw a party for them. We have planned to have like a pool-party thing but I KNOW I'm not the fittest of my friends and I feel insecure about going to the party. I want to feel comfortable like shirtless and in the pool but I need help to lose weight like fast. The thing that worries me more is that the party is in June.

Help?
12 May
Search for Alton browns diet on YouTube. It's not an actual diet, just eating right. Do that and core workouts and all your insecurities will fade away.
12 May
Thanks for the help!
12 May
Will it be enough to lose weight in a month? That's what I'm worried about...
Image_thumb
954 Posts
May 12, 2015 1:52am
via Android

Stop eating anything with sugar. Do pushups, jumping jacks, lots of em. Drink only water. Cut down on carbs.

You could try myfitnesspal, it's very helpful. But it doesn't really tell you what to eat.

Eat WAY more vegetables. Keep a few containers of veggies chopped up ready to snack on.

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
May 12, 2015 2:15am
via Android

Drink only water! Try to eat an apple every day. I read apples speed up your metabolism. Try to limit junk food. (White bread, pasta, greasy food) Work out daily!

Image_thumb
821 Posts
May 12, 2015 8:16am
via Android

Well Idk how much weight you are looking to drop by june. I'm just going to say start hanging out at the pool now to build up your confidence,  truth of the matter is low self confidence is low self confidence.  You could drop 20 lbs from now til then but if your confidence Is the same then there is no winning. Go out to the pool, shit swim as many laps as you can that's a great workout. From now on eat clean and get on a training schedule so next year you won't be in this predicament. And please learn confidence you are too young to be concerned about this.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51