always make sure you have a puffer or your medication on you at all times when you run! i would also suggest carrying a water bottle.
to increase your endurance try to push yourself a little more each day. doesnt have to be big, say run for 30 seconds to a minute longer. do a quarter mile longer and so on.
as time increases, your body will get better and stronger and naturally build up an endurance.
How many minutes can you run? How fast? Give us some more infos to help you. The basics are:
- Start slow - if you think it's ok, reduce speed!!!
- Run longer a little the next run
- When you're able to run 30min, add 5min more each run (if you feel good, also more)
- When you're able to run 45-60min, increase speed
- Don't run every day
- Do exercises for your core and upper body, also strengthen your leg muscles (check my created workouts)