Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jul 2, 2015 9:43pm
via iOS
Please help
02 Jul
If your goal is "points" ur working out for the wronngggg reason
03 Jul
Jovon is right! Dont pay attention to those points girl!
03 Jul
Thanks just wondering
03 Jul
It's not about points. Most people with outrageous amount of points 'up there' just hit the log in button or log in stuff that should not be a workout in first place, just to be at the top. So lame. Anyone can do that. Work out- do your thing, but do yourself a favor and don't pay attention to points. I wish skimble would get rid of this stupid point thing altogether. It only attracts log-hogs.
04 Jul
Points is just the way to encourage you,in a right way for sure
Image_thumb
56 Posts
Jul 2, 2015 10:29pm
via Android

Practice more. Every workout gives you 4 points  .. no matter how it's length.

03 Jul
Nonsense
03 Jul
Haha.right u mithias
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Jul 3, 2015 1:15am
via Android

Totally agree with Jovon, that should be the least of your worries if you set goals for yourself!

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jul 3, 2015 1:18am
via iOS
I know, i was just wondering 
Image_thumb
459 Posts
Jul 3, 2015 1:57am
via Android

It's easy, bust every single square centimeter of your ass on a regular basis.

#fallinlovewiththeiron

03 Jul
Icon_missing_thumb
280 Posts
Jul 3, 2015 5:41pm

I think by becoming a member you can get extra points for workouts or if you constantly do workouts that could also help.

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jul 3, 2015 8:58pm
via iOS
I dont get it
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jul 3, 2015 9:00pm
via iOS
Ok o get it damn! I was just wondering. (Im fit though)
05 Jul
It probably won't take you long to catch up with me. Once we get close I'll start racing you if you want. I could use the extra motivation :-)
Image_thumb
334 Posts
Jul 3, 2015 9:09pm
via Android

I'm sure some people out there would add a workout for breathing and make it intense if they could get away with it. Heidi and Jovon are right. It's all crap.

Icon_missing_thumb
280 Posts
Jul 4, 2015 1:56am

Lol I also had that question when first starting and then it dawnd on me that pro and pro+ users are the ones who probably get extra points so there always at the top on the leader boards.

05 Jul
that is utter nonsense, sorry, no offense but: NOBODY gets extra points here. Categorically it's the non-pro and non-pro+ members who you see on top. I am Pro+ and way too busy working my skimble programs/team challenges and self-created workouts for REAL versus pushing a button or making up silly workouts or log in every ridiculous walk or flight of stairs to get to the top of the leader list. And btw you don't get a cookie either for being at the top.
05 Jul
Well said Heidi!
Icon_missing_thumb
280 Posts
Jul 4, 2015 2:00am

Obviously she is competitive and this might be helping her stay motivated so marcela is just trying to see if all of it is really fair.

Image_thumb
166 Posts
Jul 4, 2015 4:54am
via Android

I'll take progress over points anyday!

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jul 5, 2015 3:40am
via Android

I like the idea of working for points too. I do better when I have someone to work against.

05 Jul
yes, but a lot of people on here don't actually do what they log in which has caused a lot of issues and unrealistic goals for people which i find extremely uncool , especially when you are just starting out.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51