weight gain protein ideas?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 5, 2015 2:36pm
via iOS
I want to gain weight exercise 3hrs+ daily intense go to gym every day too. eight pack, very fit but want to gain weight what proteins? 14, 100 lbs
05 Jul
whey protein is the one you should go with. You exercise too much and your body enters catabolism. Men secrete testosterone for 45 mins 1 hr tops then it just eats your muscle tissue as you exercise more. you can take some creatine too between 3/5 g per day if you got the budget to cover all of these. Eat healthy sleep properly you should see some changes in 3/4 months.
Jul 5, 2015 3:59pm
via Android

You could try whole milk, peanut butter or cheese, which contains protein and healthy fat to help gain weight in the right place.

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 6, 2015 9:41am
via Android

Holasoimaria

06 Jul
Ignore this Noah, Hola-soi-maria in english is Hi-Im-Maria
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 6, 2015 1:50pm
via Android

Since you are growing, I wouldn't recommend any diet constraints. Try eating Six meals a day that each containing 30 grams of carbs and 15-20 grams of proteins. Green veggies are free. Fruits count. You could substitute two meals with a protein shakes made with fat free or 1% milk. Through in a banana for e,tra calories. Look into Body for Life book but stay away from steroids. My son is 14. Personally, I think you're too young to try to fight nature. Growth requires tons of calories so eat well!  :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51