Help

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 13, 2015 10:11am
via Android

I'm tall for my age and gender, I've grown quickly and I enjoy sports. I struggle with fitness for multiple reasons. Such as back pains, weak wrists and multiple past injury pains. Does anyone have any possible work outs and suggestions so it doesn't hurt as much?

15 Jul
take regular food and do perfect exercise and week one time do massage
16 Jul
16 Jul
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jul 13, 2015 10:32am
via Android

Start yoga or stretching

Image_thumb
78 Posts
Jul 13, 2015 11:01am
via Android

How old are you?

13 Jul
Image_thumb
78 Posts
Jul 13, 2015 2:30pm
via Android

As you said u grew up fast. Ur bones is still completing its growth...medical stuff. Stretches and yoga will be ur friend. I will not recommend weights but anything else is cool

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 13, 2015 2:34pm
via Android

Thank you, I'm 176cm and 87kg I have a big build.. but too many stretch marks are occurring. ..

13 Jul
I am sure if you loose a few kg's the stretch marks will disappear. Do not despair. Keep working hard and focus on your goals!!
13 Jul
Thank you
13 Jul
Loosing weight will not make stretch marks disappear. Get you some cocoa butter for stretch marks and that should help.
13 Jul
Here in by us we use a product call Bio Oil. My wife used it but do not know where else it is available.
13 Jul
Thank you..
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jul 14, 2015 1:24am
via Android

There is a product out there called MamaMio that's amazing for stretch marks, it was originally meant for pregnant women but will work for any stretch marks really.

14 Jul
Thank you from one girl to another!
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jul 14, 2015 4:51am
via Android

I had same problem I had been taken out for part of a cross country season for a particle riped calf. But KT tape for your back and problem joints, braces for your wrist or KT tape (that stuff truly works wonders) but better socks and in soles will help with back. And then take it slow and low impact.

14 Jul
Thank you for the advice and suggestions!
Image_thumb
35 Posts
Jul 14, 2015 5:07pm

Besides the regular stretches which only help the muscle . you need to consume more food that contains glucosamine and condroitine. Carrots , salmon , sunflower seeds but not so much you might laugh but put some ginger in your food (and no i don't mean the readhead girls or guys the condiment ). Helps you against all that pain. Good luck!

14 Jul
Thank you so much. I will keep all in mind and extra of the foods you suggested. Not the Salmon though
14 Jul
You should. Or any other kind of fish.
14 Jul
Gross!!
14 Jul
Haha . Well your choice . I hope it serves you well

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51