Help

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 24, 2015 10:17pm
via Android

So I am just starting to get serious about losing weight I want to do well but I have problems with my wrists (from gaurd *flags and marching*) and a weak ankle and it sometimes gets really hard to workout can you guys recommend stuff I can do to help strengthen them or workouts to do I really want to lose my stomach, chest, and arm fat and also do you know something cheap to put on stretch marks cause they're getting a little bad... and if you guys have any recipes or food plans please recommend my mom doesn't help me out

17 Aug
Awe!! Im sorrg for this well what you can do is balance your plate and have three healthy meals a day!! If you have snacks throughout the day you make sure they are good for you and since your ankles hurt try sit ups or any ab excercise that you can do... now i feel pressured alot because people actually make fun of me because im skinny and i have a big butt and huge thighs but i dont let that stop me the main goal you should have is to never give up i believe in ya gurl
17 Aug
And about the stretch marks i know how you feel since my butt and thighs are huge i have them everywhere!!! Its annoying i havent tried this yet but my sister had them and she put coffee grounds on them and they went away so try that every day and tell me how it works
17 Aug
And stretch everyday that should help your ankle
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 25, 2015 1:10am
via iOS
Dear Kenzie
The best sugestion I can give you is about a book, please read the one on the photo below
At the bigining you might think its not for you but plaese keep reading you will learn a lot getting the information you are asking for
25 Jul
Thank you but I don't see a photo...
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 25, 2015 1:12am
via iOS
So sorry the name is The Age- Free Zone from Barry Sears
25 Jul
Thank you I appreciate it so much I really want to get in shape and thinner

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51