Fit for High School

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 28, 2015 5:29pm
via iOS
Just finished a bunch of workouts! At the moment I'm doing the crunch, plank, squat and push-up challenges. I'm trying really hard to get fit for high school. All my friends are really fit and I eat healthy and exercise, but I can't seems shed any of my fat! Any tips?
28 Jul
Run. Run a lot. How match kg u want to lose?
28 Jul
Inteval running is awesome
29 Jul
Hey I'm in high school too! Turning into a sophomore :) ok so I know how you're feeling, all my best friends have had that perfect athletic body with curves in all the right places and never been over weight ...EVER! When I was younger , I was the chubbier girl in our best friend group. I'd say to really torture calories you should focus on working your legs and thighs because they are one of the largest muscle groups , meaning you'd burn ,more calories working them out . Squats are a girls best friend.. Haha. (I personally love...
29 Jul
Hey Bridgette! I know right haha it's really frustrating and actually I love leg exercises! I've been doing them a lot lately. Problem is I actually hate running. It's like my worst enemy. Thanks for commenting and I'll take your advice into consideration. :)
02 Aug
For how long have you been training and eating healthy? Because know that it takes takes time. At least 3 months to see a real change. And know also that two or three 3min-challenges a day are a good start but won't do a big difference. Aim to do longer workouts which really force your body to shed. And aim to do whatever cardio in addition to your strength workouts. A good formula is about 30 mins a day. Good luck
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 28, 2015 9:29pm
via iOS
Like I'm trying to get back down to 100 from 119
28 Jul
Ok. Run and eat healty
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jul 29, 2015 10:10am
via Android

I hate running too which is why I so hot yoga haha

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 2, 2015 12:51am
via iOS
I am going into high school too. I am trying to run everyday and eat healthy. And alternating ab workouts and arm workouts... 
Image_thumb
86 Posts
Aug 17, 2015 9:11pm
via Android

have you consulted a doctor to see how much weight you should lose?

transitioning into highschool can be hard, especially because your body is going through major changes. (puberty) for girls, we fill out and gain weight faster than boys,so while were like full grown ladies, guys are still like 4 foot lol

anyways, please make sure that 100 lbs for you is a realistic goal...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51