Any effective ways to burn just a little bit of fat off within a couple weeks?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Aug 17, 2015 10:27pm
via Android

Hi! So I've been moving things out of the house a lot recently and this new location is too far away from the gym than the old place where i could walk about a mile to get there for a good warm up before I start my lifting routine, and since I am to be moving out of state I had to cancel my membership there and help my grandparents move into their new home for the remainder of the weeks I have left in this state. Since I won't have that much free time to lift anyways before I lift heavy pipes for a living after I move out of state, I still would like to keep active before then but also I'd like to burn only a slight bit of fat because I like being a big strong guy yet I'd want to burn a little bit of fat before I'd leave out of state and get a job and start my life, I put in a picture of me in my profile so you can get a better idea of what I look like for my body type and stuff but any recommendations for diet or exercise that could help? I am 5'10" and weigh 230lbs. Thank you for taking your time!

18 Aug
Planks.the best option
Image_thumb
26 Posts
Aug 18, 2015 4:31pm
via Android

Burpees, HIIT style

Image_thumb
86 Posts
Aug 19, 2015 5:53am
via Android

make sure to stay hydrated, eat clean and cardio is the best way to shred fat.

if your serious about losing some more weight, i would recommend a calore defict diet....that way you tap into the storage of fat in your body, resulting in weight loss.

HIIT is a great way to get in cardio quickly, you only need a little space and results are super fast. hope this helps!

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Aug 21, 2015 1:58am
via iOS
Try jumping jacks or burpees. There are several variations of each and I personally find them funĀ 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51