Most Favorite Exercise?

3 posts | Original | Recent
8 Posts
Aug 18, 2015 6:46pm
via Android

I absolutely love deadlifting! But I dread for it at the same time since I usually have very sweaty hands, I usually deadlift over 250+ lbs just fine but when it's like more than 2 or 3 reps, my hands get too sweaty and the barbell always slips out of my hands in the middle of a rep, I'd get so frustrated at that xD but I kept doing just that until I was finished with all my sets and reps, I usually leave the squat rack with ultimately blistered hands and blood on my towel, etc. But I think it was completely worth it as my strength is usually increasing ever so slightly each weak! Lifting aside, my favorites would have to be Burpees and Sprinting, for a guy who weighs almost 230lbs, I can do burpees very well (well used to before I started moving, now I need to get back in that shape, I'm not out of shape generally but my stamina needs tuning is all I'm saying) and sprint pretty fast! XD They both push to the limit especially for my legs and core! What are your favorites?

18 Aug
Basically push up and squat!
19 Aug
Use chalk or gloves and mixed over and one under hand
5 Posts
Aug 18, 2015 11:31pm
via Android

I love lunges

87 Posts
Aug 19, 2015 5:45am
via Android

squats, plank jumps, and burpees..... a lot of people hate all those things but they are my favourite since they're so hard and i love a good challenge! lol

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51