I need motivation

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 31, 2015 3:40am
via Android

Motivation 24/7

02 Sep
Just start...1 exercise per day. Get up and start jumping...get a wall and do a wall sit. Lie down and do some crunches. Who is in control, U ARE
03 Sep
Motivation. ..haha ...do it yourself. ..be stronge. ..set goals ...determination. ..and make it part of u ..good luck
30 Sep
Eat nutella :) is good
Image_thumb
214 Posts
Aug 31, 2015 8:56am
via Android

Not one single person here can give you motivation. You either have that want to get up and do or you don't. Figure out which category there you fall into and go from there.

Icon_missing_thumb
280 Posts
Aug 31, 2015 11:27am

Try to follow people who regularly workout so you can get notifications, hope that helps God bless.

Image_thumb
1 Post
Sep 1, 2015 2:45pm
via iOS
I know what you mean but just try remember. Nothing tastes as good as thin feels and exercising shouldn't be unenjoyable for you. Make it fun, add your own twist. Go look at pretty pictures of thin or in shape girls to drive you to want to be healthy like that. I've struggled in the past before with things like this too. Get all of the bad food out of the house or out of your reach and only buy good foods. Right now I'm doing no carbs or sugar diet and I'm shedding weight without even having to exercize. I hope this helps xx
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 2, 2015 12:46pm
via Android

Just to share: Whenever I'm feeling too <*insert melancholic adjective here*>, I remember that there are countless other people who, like me, are also feeling the same. What makes us different from them is that we have already taken the first step: we chose to become better versions of ourselves, and it's just a matter of reminding ourselves why we chose this in the first place.

So to answer your post on motivation, I'll ask you this: why do you want to become better?

Keep it up!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51