Bad habits

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Sep 15, 2015 12:54pm
via Android

I eat when I'm bored ...what do I do

15 Sep
Same here.. I use to eat when I'm sad depressed or bored. But I took out a solution take a cup of warm water put a teaspoon of organic apple cider a teaspoon of lemon juice and half a teaspoon of honey. It will help you to detox and kill unwanted fats from your body and best part your craving of having food will go away.
15 Sep
Eat apple,filled with the sweet taste you are craving for ,it's health packed with vitmin c and fiber,it's more healthier than chewing gem.Gems are packed with modified sugar which are not so health,or if you are not allergic to nut, chew nut instead
16 Sep
Dont get bored do a workout
16 Sep
Bored? What does this word even mean? ? Life is too short for being "bored". What Stephen said, do a workout. Or read a book. Or ask yourself why you are here on this planet.
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Sep 15, 2015 1:03pm
via Android

Try chewing gum.

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Sep 15, 2015 1:21pm
via Android

Wow thank you!!

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Sep 15, 2015 1:25pm
via Android

Your welcome and chewing gum will burn extra calories throughout the day and if you spit up all the water it creates in your mouth you can loose a little extra too.

15 Sep
Class thank you
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 16, 2015 11:30pm
via Android

Prepare ur meals in advance so that u find something healthy when u r bored.

21 Sep
I was just about to post that
Image_thumb
35 Posts
Sep 18, 2015 12:20pm
via Android

If you grab a water bottle and take a walk and explore your world, you might forget your bored ...resist the temptation to eat for entertainment or you will be posting threads titled "help me get rid of these love handles"

18 Sep
Hahah okay thank youuu

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51