Please guys help me on this one: How do i get the lat muscles to grow?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
54 Posts
Oct 26, 2015 1:22pm
via Android

Hello guys,
I want some advice on how do I get my lats to grow without pull ups. There is no problems with pull ups but I don't have constant access to a pull up bar. Please suggest some dumbbell or barbell exercises with which I can get my lats to grow because I want that V taper bad.
Thanks guys.

28 Oct
Bent over rows. Yates rows Push ups rowing machines.
Image_thumb
512 Posts
Oct 26, 2015 10:13pm
via Android

If you want to train that muscle group you always have pull something down or yourself up, that's what you have them for. You can't do this with weights or bodyweight exercises besides pull-ups. You can do it with machines but it's even harder to get access those than to a pull-up bar. You could install one at home... they're not expensive, I have one and I think it's worth it.

27 Oct
I know. But we r like gonna shit into a new house. So I think its better to install a wall pull up bar. So better than the hassles if mounting and demounting it I'm thinking of installing it in the new hone directly. So I was just thinking of some substitute exercises till then. But I really appreciate Ur answer and will find some place to do pull ups in the mean time
27 Oct
Shift** I swear I meant shift
Image_thumb
52 Posts
Oct 26, 2015 11:34pm
via Android

Pull ups are like one of the single best exercises you can do I never always had a pull up bar, but I never let that stop me from doing pull ups. I climb in trees doing pull ups not that high, on basketball goals, on monkey bars, at the park I did whatever I had to do. people thought I was crazy but I didn't care it might be true so just be creative use the environment you have to work out to your benefit you will only go far as your mind lets you

27 Oct
I appreciate Ur answer randy I surely will try doing pull ups whenever and wherever I can
Image_thumb
34 Posts
Dec 5, 2015 5:33pm
via Android

No alternative to pull ups.... Trust me.

05 Dec
EAT SLEEP CONQUER REPEAT

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51