Everyday workout

2 posts | Original | Recent
4 Posts
Dec 1, 2015 6:11am
via Android

What are some ways that I can workout at school while learning. I feel like I'm missing valuable workout time. Any suggestions?

01 Dec
you can climb the stairs or two steps, you can do squats, pushups, lower triceps, if you walk to school, you can go running, jogging or walking fast, you can jump rope, at break time, do planks, mountain climbers, etc. ....
950 Posts
Dec 1, 2015 10:52am
via Android

There are loads of articles out there, many of them aimed at young women of course, all about how to fit more exercise in to various times.

Just google "exercises while sitting in class" and you'll find a bunch. I'm not sure if that's specifically what you are talking about, or if you are talking about things you can do in like 5 minute break times... If so, just change your search terms and try a few different searches. Also instead of "class," you might try "office," and see what turns up. For example "class break exercise"  & "office break exercise." It's a very common need so the market is overflowing with little workouts for normal people who live busy lives and want to squeeze some exercise in.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51