3 posts | Original | Recent
7 Posts
Dec 2, 2015 4:14pm
via Android

What to do against bullying in My class ???

05 Dec
it can be thought on you, make you feel helpless even mess with your self esteem it's effects can scare you for life. the best was is to avoid the bully all together if you can. if that fails report it to someone your parents teacher or to the police. next best thing is take some karate judo or self-defense ; exhaust every means possible before getting physical. because violence begets more violence. the truth is anytime you stand up to a bully they wouldn't back down easily. cause they too most time have suffered some type of abuse.
6 Posts
Dec 2, 2015 9:13pm
via iOS
Ignore them, study hard and get a nice job. The schooldays will pass, what stays is your degree which will determine your future happiness.

I was never bullied and it sounds like something an old man would say but thats the only tip I can give to you :)
13 Dec
Thank you and I really estimate your comment
71 Posts
Dec 19, 2015 11:09pm
via Android

Just ignore them and focus  on u life on what makes u happy what others  say no matter good luck always

21 Dec
Thx but I know now the asshole from My class is scared of some one Who has lots of muscles and that is my goal
22 Dec
Thats very cool well done my friend
22 Dec
Thx Monda could you please accept me as a friend ??
22 Dec
Of course i do i will right now

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51