Weight gaining

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 21, 2016 5:37pm
via Android

I am sadly too skinny and need to gain weight. I need help. Any tips on healthy foods, and protein shake recipes?

24 Feb
Whey protein mix should help
P1000753-001_thumb
29 Posts
Feb 26, 2016 2:22am
via iOS
Eat good food....lean meat like chicken breast, salmon, tuna...balanced diet, and lift HEAVEY!!

My favorite banana ice cream recipe: cut up banana and freeze. Add a spoon or 2 of non-fat Greek yogurt(plain or flavored...I like coconut), 1scoop of protein powder of your choice (chocolate is good), 1tea spoon of cocoa powder, tiny bit of coconut milk or almond milk or soy milk, and blend all together until smooth.....it is very yummy. 
26 Feb
I do the same thing but I also add blueberries or strawberries to give variety in taste Great minds think alike !
Img_7258_thumb
9 Posts
Jun 3, 2016 2:52pm

:P

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jun 4, 2016 1:11pm
via iOS
I have had the same problem i also needed to gain abit of weight. Best thing to do is eat alot but not just anything keep it healthy. Pasta is a good gainer and try to take a weight gaining power in the morning after you wake up with milk. I prefer mammoth 3000 strawberry taste. After your workout take another 1 with water for some quicker absorbsion to give your muscles some protein. And also enough sleep is important. I was hitting the gym atleast 4 days a week together with a friend and kept pushing myself to the max. That way i gained a little under a kilo per month 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51