New

1 post | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 23, 2016 7:21pm
via Android

Hi I'm new to this and I have just recovered from 20 operations and hopefully I won't get anymore. I haven't been able to workout and I really want to build and tone my core muscles any advice or good workouts ????

24 Apr
Welcome! 20 operations?? Wow that's tough... Before I give you any workout advice and some of my fave core exercises, have you recovered up to the point that you can do any workout, no matter the type/intensity or do you still have some limits as of what you can do? I don't know what kind of operations you had or if they were minor or major but I assume you're fully recovered enough to safely do any type of training?
24 Apr
yeah i have recovered properly and will be able to do gsce pe , ive had operations on my ears/skull i still get a little bit dizzy sometimes but it isnt as bad as it used to be
24 Apr
Ok well some of the core exercises that I do: planks, variety of crunches (bicycle crunch, vertical leg crunch, etc) leg raises, flutter kicks, etc. If you want your abs to show, you have to burn fat from your body by doing stuff like cardio, HIIT, weightlifting. A healthy diet is very important and you will not be able to see that six pack unless you eat plenty of lean protein, some healthy fats, lots of fruits and vegetables and lots of water. Hope this helped.... If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask!!
24 Apr
thank you so much this really helped x
24 Apr
Glad I could help... Best of luck!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51