Work out buddy / support!

4 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
May 5, 2016 7:09am
via Android

I want a work out buddy but someone who can also support me through this journey. I tend to give up a lot.

05 May
I'm looking for a buddy
05 May
i can be your buddy
05 May
I also tend to quit quickly! Add me, we can support each other in this hard journey!
06 May
I would like that
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
May 5, 2016 12:32pm
via Android

Sure! Come on

05 May
thank you
05 May
do you have any tips or suggestions?
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
May 5, 2016 1:47pm
via Android

I'm here too! I just did my first one after a couple of months and wow I def was not able to go at their pace but I'm glad I did it. My problem with working out is sticking to it. . What's yours?

05 May
My problem is working out as well, i juat changed my diet to a pescetarian one and its went really well. i tend to have cravings for sweets but ive been finding alternatives and its went well. Now I just need to exercise more often
05 May
Seems like we have the same issues. It gets better after the first or second week then you start to crave the workouts. The diet thing.... I have never been able to do so I just watch what I eat all the time. Sadly we all slip up but it gets easier and it's not harmful to have some sugar in your life lol :)
05 May
i hope it does i always fall out of the pattern
05 May
You can do it! :)
05 May
i sure hope so. im definitely going to push myself. when did you start?
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
May 5, 2016 3:54pm
via Android

I started back up today lmao it's been a couple of months but I'm an on again off again type of person like you I find it hard to stick to in the beginning and I actually found that I had to work on liking myself for me. My work requires me to be in shape at all times and when that's the case you sometimes find it hard to get motivated for yourself.

05 May
i hear that im on again off again as well. i think we're a good match to keep each other motivated!! i jist want to get in shape. do you have a certain amount of weight you want to loose? also im not too sure how to use this site but is this the only way we can talk?
05 May
i cant send you a message unless you follow me
06 May
Just do it!! Trust me it's worth it! Your body will thank you later!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51