Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jun 21, 2016 8:19pm
via iOS
I want to gain weight. Any could help me can message me. Thankyou
22 Jun
Eat cake lol!
22 Jun
Get a weight gainer supplement and drink it with your meals. Make sure you are working out while you're on the weight gainer otherwise you will end up with a gut.
22 Jun
I'm having the same problem. I'm trying to get my weight up to 125lbs. You have to increase your calorie intake. Eat tons of the RIGHT foods. Carbs, fat, protein. Eat lots of nuts and FRuit and veggies. Stay away from processed and fast food; it's the wrong kind of carbs and fat. Resistance training gains muscle.
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jun 23, 2016 11:34am
via iOS
Lots of protein!! 
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jun 23, 2016 6:41pm
via Android

More calories is the simple answer. When you consume more calories than you burn in a given day, you will gain weight slowly but surely. I recommend downloading a calorie counter app like "Lose It!" or "MyFitnessPal" to keep a direct track of what and how much you are eating. It can be a hassle but that alone will tell us a lot.

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 17, 2016 10:40am

I have a friend who has been a bachelor his whole life and now have turned 32 this month. He was unable to face any girl due to his consciousness about his thin personality. A colleague of his suggested him to visit their website and join online dating, and also advised him to gain some weight till he meet the girl in person. Suggestions for gaining weight will be very helpful. Thank you in advance.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51