Why do my legs shake after working out?

4 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Jul 13, 2016 8:38pm
via Android

I did my workouts perfectly fine in the beginning. Then, I was doing but lifts for at least 5 minutes after that i did wall sits, my legs started shaking after my work out i have no clue as to why my legs were shaking. I don't even know if that is good or bad.

14 Jul
That's good. It is normal. Your muscles are fatigued and temporarily low in nutrients , resulting in the shaking. The result is that your body feeds those muscles with a big influx of muscle repair and nutrient materials. You may notice that the affected area stops shaking but feels a little warm. To max the benefits from your effort, have something high in protein within 45 minutes of having the exercise, like a protein bar or drink, or a banana, or steak or salmon. Broccoli also helps absorption of protein by repairing muscles. Well done! Keep shaking!
14 Jul
i am sure its normsl, and sign of goof workout
14 Jul
thank you
1 Post
Jul 14, 2016 9:04am
via iOS
If your legs are shaking after leg day then you know you've worked your legs. If your legs are shaking while doing back or chest, then maybe you have a disorder or something bro lol
14 Jul
no disorder lol thank you
513 Posts
Jul 16, 2016 10:30pm
via Android

There are three different reasons that come to my mind.
1.The exercise was too hard or you didn't do a proper warm-up
2.You're dehydrated
3.Low blood sugar. Make sure you eat enough before the workout (only if your aim isn't losing weight).

39 Posts
Jul 26, 2016 3:38am
via Android

Oooh. Make sure you drink enough water. Get enough protein and make sure you're not over doing it. You're probably not used to that particular exercise and your body is complaining. Don't give up. Maybe a few pounds lower or less reps until you are accustomed to it, then go back to that weight or rep.

27 Jul
thanks maybe i ahould try and do that i like doing things that are more intense
05 Oct
that is normal :) Although it is true you shouldn't over do, if you are not tired and your legs aren't shaking after your work out, it wasn't very effective. As your legs get used to working out, the shaking will decrease, you will see. Then you will know is time to increase the intensity again

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51