Craving super fatty foods

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
25 Posts
Aug 19, 2013 11:11pm
via iOS
For the last 2 1/2 weeks I have switched to eating healthy & doing mini workouts everyday...well the last few days I have started craving foods I don't even eat. Like French fries & ranch dressing, dr pepper, basically anything that is terrible for your health. Lol. Does this happen to anyone else? I'm not pregnant...just seriously subconsciously wanting to clog my arteries. Haha
19 Aug
Yess!!alll the time! Idk what to do about it though:/ &&it makes me feel like such a fatty,cause I do it eat it whatever im craving lol:p
19 Aug
Same here u r not alone.. its good to have 1 day a week to cheat on ur diet.. it helps ur body to burn more.. good luck
19 Aug
I get these cravings really bad right before my period shows up. Or sometimes when I ovulate...a lot of it is hormonal :) and it's ok to eat it if you want. One bad meal won't make you fat, like me good meal won't make you skinny ;)
19 Aug
Well I did give in a little bit as far as sweets go, but the fatty food I just feel like I would binge really bad if I have in! Lol
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Aug 25, 2013 10:06pm
via Android

Quitting soda was the best thing I've done in regards to a good diet. I still drink coffee, typically black. When I do use creamer or sweetener, it's done both by vanilla protein powder. I drink water with cucumber slices, and sometimes orange slices. The hardest thing for me would be to cut down on fast foods. I order smaller portions now and count calories (though it should be noted it's more about WHAT you eat).

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Aug 26, 2013 4:14am
via Android

If you're craving something it usually means that your body needs it...not saying you should clog your arteries haha. Just have a bit of it (:

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Aug 26, 2013 4:16am
via Android

If you're working out you should always have a cheat day where you eat one thing that doesn't go with your usual menu. That way your metabolism doesn't get thrown off.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51