God is awesome

20 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
22 Posts
Aug 28, 2013 2:43am
via Android

You guys are amazing!i see so many people here that want to do God for their holy temples! God work everyone you are super awesome. I'm so thankful i found this app all you inspire me:)

28 Aug
I meant good for their holy temples...lol auto correct always gets me
28 Aug
As long as u believe in our Lord brought us through struggles and the persecutions over 2000 years in the coliseums of Rome and hiding in caves to protect his word.finally coming to the auth KJV 1611& ..not the roman popery today ..i am behind you !
28 Aug
Lol.not sure what you mean by that but i read kjv.i believe in the word and that is where i stand.i believe its about relationship not what denomination we are. I believe that if we say we are Christian then that means our lives should be reflecting Christ. We are the image of him.
28 Aug
@ Rod D
28 Aug
It's so encouraging to know there's Christians who are willing to give God the glory even with a workout app. Thank you!
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Aug 28, 2013 12:04pm
via Android

This doesnt make any sense to me lol

Image_thumb
202 Posts
Aug 28, 2013 12:19pm
via Android

Moriah, you're exactly right there. He is an Awesome God, out God, who we serve. Rod, I'm with you there too. Our God is of today, if you ate having a relationship with him, he is in your heart. He has nothing to do with all that pomp and circumstance and bs that the popery favour. Welcome on here Moriah, and all the best with your working out and achieving your fitness goals. God bless you too.

28 Aug
Thank you and you too brother!
Icon_missing_thumb
28 Posts
Aug 28, 2013 12:38pm
via Android

With God everything,without God nothing" is good to have special ppl like you around this app, it makes this app more interesting...good day to you and everyone

28 Aug
Awe thanks.God created you so special.you are complete whole and lacking nothing.
Image_thumb
202 Posts
Aug 31, 2013 12:22am
via Android

Yout love  never fails, it never gives up,it never runs out.on me

31 Aug
Haha i dance and worship to this song this morning!
31 Aug
Awesome stuff Moriah.
Image_thumb
170 Posts
Aug 31, 2013 1:43am
via Android

Are you a Christian?

31 Aug
who mate, me, or Moriah, wo started this thread? Me, yes. Certainly am. I was listening to that song this morning, and loving the words, so thought i'd share them.
31 Aug
That's awesome Moriah. A top song, a top group , who God is using amazingly , and we,re both loving them at other ends of the world on our respective morning. Praise God.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Aug 31, 2013 1:48am
via Android

I think they're all part of some cult or something.

12 Oct
What and how is a part of a cult?
Image_thumb
170 Posts
Aug 31, 2013 4:58am
via Android

I'm so happy to see followers in christ on here.

31 Aug
Amen brother.
31 Aug
Yes brother.. Be blessed
Image_thumb
91 Posts
Aug 31, 2013 9:33am
via iOS
Yes he's awesome.. Forever loving God
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Aug 31, 2013 10:57am
via Android

Thank you lord.I'm so happy you love Jesus Jesus will never leave our side no natter what.I love god,god has brought me threw things man couldn't help me with'thank you JESEUS!!REJOICE!!!!,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31 Aug
31 Aug
Loving it Nora. Excellent stuff. Praise God.
12 Oct
Amen, God bless you
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Aug 31, 2013 11:04am
via Android

It makes total since

Image_thumb
34 Posts
Sep 12, 2013 3:44am
via Android

So glad to see fellow   Christians on this app Jesus is my every thing before he saved me I was bound by so many things that felt like chains holding me down I couldn't get up I realized I needed help I needed a savior ..all I had to do was call out to him.. He saved me from myself he broke every chain , he saw that I was drowning so he streched out his hand ,he lifted me up and now I can stand ,, Thank you Jesus

16 Sep
When we think nobody is there. he is ,when we think no one is listening, he is. When we r hurt he heals.4 me my kids and husban and lord r my strengh and power 2 keep me on going through my every day life.Thankz lord 4 everything you have done 4 us ,thankz proteting us from bad things,thankz 4 the food the bread that you give us in our table,thankz 4 the roof you let us live under,thanks 4 giving us health and live.And once and always thankz lord inthe name of your son jesus christ Amen.
Image_thumb
170 Posts
Sep 16, 2013 1:31am
Thanks Maria r. I needed that. GOD BLESS YOU,
Image_thumb
170 Posts
Sep 16, 2013 1:55am
via Android

It is nice to see so many Christ like
on here.

Image_thumb
27 Posts
Sep 16, 2013 2:26am
via Android

Praise be to Allah, Lord of worlds! Peace be upon you and the mercy of Allah!

12 Oct
Hello Shauni, I do respect your opinion. But we are talking about the triune God, the father, who "so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.", John 3,16, the son Jesus, who says: “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14,6 and the Holy Spirit: "For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God. The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that...
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 12, 2013 4:56am
via iOS
Awwwe good to see other 20 something Christians out there!

xo
Image_thumb
139 Posts
Oct 12, 2013 5:55am
via iOS
Yes amen!! I love god so much
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 12, 2013 11:41am
via iOS
Same! Recently learned of the gospel (:
actually, I knew nothing until a year ago. 

changed my life!
Image_thumb
1 Post
Oct 12, 2013 11:46am
via iOS
Yes he is.
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Oct 12, 2013 2:34pm
via Android

God is Great.Jesus Christ is prince of peace. I love God and jesus forever. Amen

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51