Just uhhhhh...

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Sep 14, 2013 1:59am
via iOS
I love to run. But when it comes down to actual working out I just can't keep motivated! When I was in high school I did varsity cheer and pole vault. Working out was just part of that. But now that I'm not involved in those I can't seem to keep it up. I gained a good 10 pounds since graduating and it depresses me. I realize it's not a huge deal but I was used to looking a certain way without to much effort. How can I stay motivated??
14 Sep
Girl dont get depressed as that can couse u 2 gain excess weight. If you use 2 do those workouts .before and love them then do them again.do some thing that motivates u and also tha u love.when something gets bored do something diffrent that you also love.running is good you r working allyour muscles.just be creative with your workouts sou dont get desmotivated.hope this hlpz
Image_thumb
50 Posts
Sep 14, 2013 2:49am
via Android

Think about what your weight is holding you back from at the moment and go for it. Buy a pair of jeans that you'll be able to wear once you hit your goal weight. Good luck!

Image_thumb
46 Posts
Sep 14, 2013 3:37am
via iOS
Good news is it sounds like you know what your target is... running/cardio is great for taking off some extra pounds so its good that you love to run - running is great exercise physically and mentally! Working out will add the tone you at looking for, I would keep up the running and add in some workouts. Set smaller goals that eventually get you to your main goal, be patient, you'll find it gets easier each week. You can do this!
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 14, 2013 12:01pm
via Android

Try to find workouts you love. Personally I love small group classes because it's easier to work out with other people to motivate you. I love cardio kickboxing and recommend it to everyone because it's incredibly fun and easy to pick up. Hot yoga is great too. Gl :-) and don't get down on yourself, you look great

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51