25 yr old single mom. Friends/Motivation/Tips??

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
50 Posts
Sep 14, 2013 4:53pm
via Android

I'm a 25 yr old single mom. My son is 8 (will be 9 in January). As of this morning I weigh 176 and I am 5'2. I am top heavy (big boobs and belly). I am looking to lose 50 lbs by my 26th bday (next Sept.)

I have worked out for 2 days in a row now since installing this app and I can definitely tell I'm out of shape! Just looking for others with similar backgrounds to motivate me and also looking for tips to stay on track.

14 Sep
Hey girl iam 26 with 2 boys ages 9-11 .iam 5 feet 2 inches aswell.i use u weigh 195 pounds.i whent down 2 101 pounds whithin a year.then felt at that point i went 2 much. so i decided 2 gain a healthy weight. Once i got there i started to try 2 gaining muscle mass. And iam still working on my goal wich is that.never give up on your goal.your mind might tell u 2 give up. But ignor that. Iam glad 2 have a husban and kids that supportme in my goal.dont feel bad being a single mother,...
14 Sep
How long have you been using this app? Besides working out and eating clean, what else did you do?
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Sep 15, 2013 12:34am
via Android

Hey  alexis this is maria r.Ihave been using this app 4 a while.Iam guessing like 4 mnths.But before that was and still aim using some fitness magz.and before that alot of home exercise vd.those videos where the ones that coused me 2 loose all the weight i mention 2 u earlyer.plus i did a very strick diet.which was 1 salad a day just lettuce and abit of cheese and light ranch dressing.Or sometimes i would have just one natures valley granola bar a day.I dont recomend this 2 no one becouse, i was  just loosing muscle ,and ofcourse weight.But in the long run when i got 2 101 pounds i was left with alot of exses skin on my tummy.And had no tone,  I was practicly like a anorexed girl.so i decided 2 gain a healthy weight back. Wich i did. And my goal right know is 2 gain muscle mass on my lower body. My upper bdy is already built up with muscle.They say that the lower takes more 2 gain muscle mass .Because they r bigger muscles.Butt keep inmind that bigger muscles burn more fat and calories.I would recomand u 2 start a healthy protain diet like chicken without the skin, vegstables lots 2 let u know vegis also have protain, yogurts, nuts,oatmeal, turky bacon,2give u an idea on how 2 loose weight is that u have 2 burn more than what u consume.Hope this helps abit

Image_thumb
34 Posts
Sep 15, 2013 4:07am
via Android

Hey I am 25 years old single mother of three my oldest is almost 9  others are 4 and 2   I haven't been on here verry long but it deffenatly works if you stick to it and really try you can do it .. I know first hand that it's hard to get motivated when you don't have a spouse to encourage you ..my husband left almost a year ago ..God is my strength ..  He is all I have besides my kids ..I know if of all people I can do this than you can too God will help both of us...I will be praying for you may God give you the strength at every moment you feel weakness ,in Jesus name....

15 Sep
I've been a single mom since my son was born so it's all I know. :) Yes, God and my mother have been my rock. :)
15 Sep
Hey girl thats great that u have some support from your loved ones.it really feels good 2 have some support.i tell my husban that thankz for his support.i also make my boys and husban do some work outs with me. My yungest son is alittle bit overweight. And thats why we have them doing work outs.2 tell u the truth they have done workouts from this appl.you can also have your child doing some with you of courese in motheration.youl know when he is tired.and thats when you guys take a rest. Then u can tell him u can do...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51